Good trolling. Doesn't work though. I have eyes.
Good trolling. Doesn't work though. I have eyes.
It's an excellent rule this....get accidentally punched in the face such that you have a nose bleed, and you have to stay off the pitch for a minute because spanish dancers have been cheating.
Look forward to the next time someone tells me that Glasner has some tactical flexibility. He's so hell bent on this stupid formation that he's making a full back play at centre half.
Glad I decided to stay in bed rather than go find a pub to watch it. I look forward to his sacking in mid October.
Its no trolling, McAtee and Munoz probably our best players.
McAtee has covered more distance than anybody, made the most passes, got a shot on and created a chance. That's just factual.
If we could be a tad sharper in attack we'd be creating opportunities. Just missing the clinical final pass. They keep going astray.
Has anyone actually said this? Whatever his pros and cons, he’s definitely not flexible in his formation.
That earlier arm across N'Doye's face ... It was a bit naughty. I'm not as convinced as VAR is that it was accidental.
We've been largely dogshit, and constantly over-run...yet we are drawing. A strong argument that the formation is good. Because the players aren't today.
Yes, more than once.
I forgot how much I hate McGinn.
We've been largely dogshit, and constantly over-run...yet we are drawing. A strong argument that the formation is good. Because the players aren't today.
It's an absolutely nonsensical argument and you know it, you're just being deliberately obtuse.
Commentator on my feed has got a black country accent and is incredibly bias. I should probably know who he is but I'm not sure.
... has got a black country accent...
Racist (capital letters are your friend)
It's been poor but there are some glimmers of hope.
It's an absolutely nonsensical argument and you know it, you're just being deliberately obtuse.
Seek as ye shall find.
Murillo has been shocking.