Murillo has been shocking.
Murillo has been shocking.
McAtee did superbly with the Neco chance
His body shape has changed...will probably take a bit of adjustment.
He's injured isn't he?
Woot!
Come on!
Let's see this out. Come on.
Have we done a goal?
Well fuck me.
Though I did put the lucky hoody on at half time.
And missed the goal because I was having a dump.
Fuck me, that's some strike...
Munoz has been offside 2 (3?) times in promising positions looking straight across the line. It's really poor.
He's not been great ... But it's hard playing against the cheating cunt McGinn.
Formation still solid. Forest players playing better.
Delap has been an absolute menace. Doesn't look overpriced at all (given the bonkers current player market).
I'd certainly rather him than £65m Jackson (who could well have seena straight red in the first half).
Woot?
Apparently not.