No Milenkovic or Cunha. Diomande and Aina into the back 3.
No Milenkovic or Cunha. Diomande and Aina into the back 3.
That's an odd line-up and you have to say already giving credibility to the argument that we don't have ebough depth at centre back.
Or is it a back 4, with Munoz and Ndoye as wingers?
Both Milenkovich and Cunha have pulled their hammys.
Why can’t we ever go to Villa Park and just field a normal, full strength side?
I was just thinking the same thing. Am now regretting riling my Villa-supporting mate.
Looking at the line up, it wasn't the defence that worried me...it was Schlager and McAtee in the middle.
I think Schlager and McAtee have been about the best thing about us this season so far.
No they haven't. Happy to help.
4 shots and 3 corners to none and none.
Good start.
They were great against Liverpool. Schlager is physical and wirey despite his height, he works his nuts off and doesn't place stray passes. McAtee does the difficult passing, and has added bite. It's one thing so far that has been working quite well. Schlager makes McAtee look better, and that's partly why he has been MoM twice already I would put to you, and our player of the month.
Not a good start here.
McAtee letting his opposing man pull off him, or run off him, so that he can keep marking space...so it looks like whatever happens is nothing to do with him. And he's correct...because he's nowhere near affecting the play. Then Sels taking the ball directly into his two hands and doing a weird punchy thing with it rather than catch it.
Good job I don't have a brick.
McAtee so far has been at the heart of everything we've done of an attacking nature in this game.
Good trolling. Doesn't work though. I have eyes.