Never a foul on the defender
Never a foul on the defender
No way does Jesus clip him.
No fucking way.
Oh fuck, he does earlier.
I'm glad you said that and not me.
Fuck’s sake
It should stand but we don't deserve anything from this game.
vAR have returned the gift. Another shocker.
That's some shit. Onfield decision should obviously stand
Presume Maranakis is drafting another tweet.
Commentary: “I’m not having it.”
Blatant foul on the edge of the area
I'm now looking forward to the international gap year and wishing it was longer.
This has been, quite frankly, absolute wank.
We're just going to be better in games when we don't have as much of the ball
I'd rather it was a P45
It's just who we are, mate...
We're just going to be better in games when we don't have as much of the ball
Which is a damning indictment of a team and a manager that cost as much as they do.
Delap crossing for Williams. Tactical masterclass