Still no shots on target since Neco's 1st half.
Still no shots on target since Neco's 1st half.
This is my last armchair Forest match as an unmarried man.
Of course it was always going to be shit(ter).
I mean, if you're going to have a one trick pony in the dugout at least make sure that it's a good trick, and he's easily and cheaply dispensed with when that trick doesn't work. We've failed spectacularly on both counts with Glasner.
Also - the last time I remember us playing Cov at home was also shit and Harty got sacked that evening.
I'm not sure Russ is fully behind our manager, you know.
Just a hunch.
Hope I'm wrong but I see no way Delap and Wood can play together
Hope I'm wrong but I see no way Delap and Wood can play together
He's demonstrating the tactical flexibility I was asking for, apparently he found one of Billy Davies' old coaching manuals tucked away in his office.
Especially with Jesus and MGW . Where's the width?
Especially with Jesus and MGW . Where's the width?
Who cares? Stick it in the mixer.
At least get CHO on to provide some service. This is insane
At least get CHO on to provide some service. This is insane
No, bring on a left back and a defensive midfielder. Shore it up, protect what we’ve got.
At least get CHO on to provide some service. This is insane
“Best I can do is Sangare putting in a couple of short crosses.”
4 home games, zero goals and 1 decent chance created against supposedly the worst team in the division.
This is every bit as bad as the worst of Ange and Dyche.
And before I could press 'post reply'...
An absolute gift from Coventry.
Never a foul on the defender