search
Sign in
  • chevron_right Threads
  • label Discuss
  • label mundane

Mundane Moments

Ingo
17 Apr 2023
chat_bubble_outline 4.0K
  • check_circle
first_page chevron_left
chevron_right last_page
first_page chevron_left
chevron_right last_page
  • link
    Sean
    Squad 2639 posts
    16 Sep 2026, 6:03 a.m. 16 Sep 2026, 6:03 a.m.
    link
    @JimShady has written:

    A friend of mine says "I'm going toilet". Makes it sound like she's pissing herself. Winds me up.

    Me exes mother used to do that.

    Mind you all the casual racism and "take me as you find me" "and I tell it like is" narrative that somehow gives license to elite level cuntitude in spouting unsolicited Ill informed opinionated random diatribes and being an utterly abhorrent person in pretty much every way kind of rendered that a bit insignificant.

  • link
    Sean
    Squad 2639 posts
    16 Sep 2026, 6:04 a.m. 16 Sep 2026, 6:04 a.m.
    link
    @RC has written:

    Someone at work had a shit in the shower last week.

    Not sure on the terminology there?

    “Going rogue” maybe?

    "Did an Ingo". Probably.

  • link
    Ingo
    Squad 3305 posts
    16 Sep 2026, 4:29 p.m. 16 Sep 2026, 4:29 p.m.
    link
    @Sean has written:
    @RC has written:

    Someone at work had a shit in the shower last week.

    Not sure on the terminology there?

    “Going rogue” maybe?

    "Did an Ingo". Probably.

    That would imply it was my worst shitting incident.

    BrettWilliams likes this.

    favorite 1

  • link
    Russ
    Squad 8086 posts
    18 Sep 2026, 10:45 p.m. 18 Sep 2026, 10:45 p.m.
    link

    I want sushi for dinner but the good sushi place doesn't do delivery, so I'd have to put outside clothes on to go and get it.

    Might just order pizza.

  • link
    RC
    Squad 1905 posts
    20 Sep 2026, 6:18 p.m. 20 Sep 2026, 6:18 p.m.
    link

    I’m on call this weekend. Which is a bit shite as we don’t get paid a retainer, just overtime if the phone rings and then more if we have to go in.

    At midnight it switches to someone else.

    I’d quite like a drink, but can’t. That said fuck it, I’m having an Old Fashioned and if the phone rings I’ll ignore it or fob it off. If they want me to treat it seriously they can pay me for not drinking all weekend.

  • link
    RC
    Squad 1905 posts
    20 Sep 2026, 6:54 p.m. 20 Sep 2026, 6:54 p.m.
    link

    This is a belting Old Fashioned

  • link
    Sean
    Squad 2639 posts
    20 Sep 2026, 8:06 p.m. 20 Sep 2026, 8:06 p.m.
    link

    I thought you were back in the painting and decorating game these days?

    Is it likely someone needs and emergency ceiling skim or wallpapering in the drawing room that can't wait until morning?

  • link
    Ingo
    Squad 3305 posts
    20 Sep 2026, 8:09 p.m. 20 Sep 2026, 8:09 p.m.
    link

    Women can get a bit mental about decorating.

  • link
    Sean
    Squad 2639 posts
    24 Sep 2026, 8:55 p.m. 24 Sep 2026, 8:55 p.m.
    link

    I'm getting married in the morning. Which is nice.

    So naturally I'm sitting in a hotel suite posting to a bunch of imaginary webmongs on the interspaz. Stunning Cathedral backdrop and the bells are a-chiming. Loudly as they're just across the way.

    I mean, it's not for us or anything obviously. Must be practice night or something but it's all rather splendid.

    noodle, Seven, Muswell and 17 other users like this.

    favorite 20

  • link
    JimShady
    Squad 5088 posts
    24 Sep 2026, 9:14 p.m. 24 Sep 2026, 9:14 p.m.
    link

    Congratulations. Get an early night, pot noodle maybe, you'll need the energy in the morning.

  • link
    Psychobel
    Squad 1363 posts
    25 Sep 2026, 12:15 a.m. 25 Sep 2026, 12:15 a.m.
    link

    You should have a good wank as practice for the death of your sex life.

    chicago and pantzcat like this.

    favorite 2

  • link
    tricky
    Board 8878 posts
    25 Sep 2026, 12:18 a.m. 25 Sep 2026, 12:18 a.m.
    link

    If he's near a cathedral, and they are practising making noise, he can probably get a spare choir boy to do it for him. The priests have normally already trained them up.

    chicago and BrettWilliams like this.

    favorite 2

  • link
    Russ
    Squad 8086 posts
    25 Sep 2026, 10:52 p.m. 25 Sep 2026, 10:52 p.m.
    link

    Trying to decide if I can be bothered to go out for a pint. On the one hand, it won't just be one and I have to be up early tomorrow for golf. On the other hand, I really fancy a pint.

  • link
    Sean
    Squad 2639 posts
    26 Sep 2026, 9:18 a.m. 26 Sep 2026, 9:18 a.m.
    link

    Married.

    Mangetout, Ingo, Resident_Alien and 17 other users like this.

    favorite 20

  • link
    RC
    Squad 1905 posts
    26 Sep 2026, 9:20 a.m. 26 Sep 2026, 9:20 a.m.
    link

    How was the Pot Noodle?

    Resident_Alien, Jim7 and chicago like this.

    favorite 3

  • link
    Dave_Rave
    Squad 4924 posts
    26 Sep 2026, 12:06 p.m. 26 Sep 2026, 12:06 p.m.
    link

    I've heard of a shotgun wedding but not a breakfast wedding.
    Presumably the evening do starts at noon?

first_page chevron_left
chevron_right last_page
arrow_upward Go to top
  • Return to Home
  • Turnstile
  • Turdle
  • Talkdash
  • Terms of service
The Daily Cut and Thrust at trentend.uk powered by misago