It’s less than 2 days. I don’t think we can trust Chicago’s hyperbole any more.
It’s less than 2 days. I don’t think we can trust Chicago’s hyperbole any more.
Just saw that Jesus and Milenkovic are out and Williams is doubtful. Think they've got a few out as well.
Forest get comfortably spanked. Glasner finds out how much Marinakis dislikes being embarrassed.
We concede a stupid goal from a stupid free kick, but equalise against the run of play, saying "our away form shows the system is working"
The beef in Thornton Heath.
Will Glasner and Munoz be subjected to top level Sainsbury's car park bantz?
Will there be another anti-Marinakis bedsheet?
Will Glasner stick with 3 at the back or switch to a 4 (that he allegedly used in the Swansea friendly)?
Will McAtee and Schlager be a bit more aware of the huge gap behind them?
Will Schlager even play having played in all of Austria's games?
Will we have figured out how to get the ball to our 50 million striker in the box?
Will we score at all?
0-0. VAR does / doesn't overrule something that pleases / displeases us / them.
Hard to care when it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that modern elite professional football is a complete crock of shit.
Nevertheless.
Despite Russ willing us to lose whenever we play, to pursue his vendetta against the coach and getting him sacked, we will beat Palace*. They are, quite simply, our bitch.
* if not on sunday**, eventually...overall.
** Guru doing the NOT match thread is not a good sign.
I am not willing us to lose. If I did that I'd just stop watching. Also, Forest don't need my help, they can do it all by themselves.