What have you gone for?
What have you gone for?
The cheapest one available - Citroen E-C3 Aircross. It's bigger than I wanted but it would have been £100 more a month to get something smaller !
They presumably want to incentivse maximising the use of heavy metals and landfill, along with the dead battery mountain, to keep fossil fuel usage as the only really viable option.
Smaller but perhaps not a Citroen?
I’m going to miss Jim’s adventures on the rail network.
You don't think that Jim behind the wheel has scope for countless adventures? Granted I'm not having to share the roads with him so I don't have the side helping of terror you probably do.
Oh don't worry, I'll still be doing a lot of rail. No way am I driving to London for work, or to Nottm for Forest games.
Using The Meaning of Liff as a guide, we’ll need to know the stops on the journey. Particularly the one you were hoping to be late for. Especially if that or any others sound faintly amusing in the context of your definition.
Toronto to Nashville this evening via Chicago. Flight out of Toronto is delayed due to a customs system problem preventing them letting passengers off the plane we're supposed to be getting onto, meaning we're probably going to miss our connection and will be spending the night in Chicago.
May have to make @chicago come drinking with us.
Update: made our connection with enough time for a cheeky whiskey in the bar.
I don't have words to describe how much I hate Nashville. It's by some distance the most classless and unpleasant city I've ever been to. It's like a more expensive and cynical Blackpool, with less charm or class. And I've been to Blackpool multiple times and I know exactly how much charm and class Blackpool has.
Have you been to Blackpool recently? Because it was even worse than I remembered when I went there about 10 years ago. I haven’t been back since.
Nashville can’t be that bad, Shirley.
Blackpool was toothless smackheads brawling in the street bad. Not just shitty seaside vibe bad.
Yeah I thought that. Blackpool really is fucking awful.
Didn’t Surridge end up in Nashville?
He did and he's doing really well here. I'm pretty sure he doesn't go drinking on Broadway though.
I'm presuming this is a business trip then, rather than a holiday? Otherwise, why would you be in Nashville drinking if it's a shithole akin to Blackpool (which I concur is a dreadful place to be out boozing unless you like fighting)?