Loafs mum would like us to make some videos but obviously I am a simpleton.
Anyone know a good tool for editing short videos for YouTube? Easy to use, ideally cheap/free - like the aforementioned Mrs Loaf Sr.
Loafs mum would like us to make some videos but obviously I am a simpleton.
Anyone know a good tool for editing short videos for YouTube? Easy to use, ideally cheap/free - like the aforementioned Mrs Loaf Sr.
Capcut.
Remember the deal Ingo, she wants you on the close ups
From what I've heard it'll need to be REALLY close up
Yes yes yes, zoom lens for Ingo, wide angle for Loafs mum.
Are you using your phone or a computer? Most windows PCs (I won’t mention Apple least I conjure the wrath) come with clipchamp now. Absolute piece of piss for simple edits.
This is what I was after, a good ol' fashioned Windows solution.
Before it gets pulled for copywrite here is my first effort:
Is the "order online in minutes at" at the top supposed to jump down slighty at 15s?
Nope and most of it misses the beats.
Needs more Mum.
Or even some.
Artistic license. Rhythmic montage is so passé.