search
Sign in
  • chevron_right Threads
  • label Forest

It's time to smash The Enemy without Goals

Ingo
17 Sep 2026
chat_bubble_outline 167
  • check_circle
first_page chevron_left
chevron_right last_page
first_page chevron_left
chevron_right last_page
  • link
    Dave_Rave
    Squad 4915 posts
    17 Sep 2026, 8:48 p.m. 17 Sep 2026, 8:48 p.m.
    link

    Break? It's more like a fucking gap year.

    Loafer and Muswell like this.

    favorite 2

  • link
    Russ
    Squad 8078 posts
    17 Sep 2026, 8:48 p.m. 17 Sep 2026, 8:48 p.m.
    link

    Tbh I noticed but I don't really care because I haven’t really got myself invested in this Premier League season yet, I've only managed to watch one match live and I'm away this weekend as well. Hard to care about Forest not playing when I wasn't planning my weekend around watching it anyway.

  • link
    Jake
    Squad 2567 posts
    17 Sep 2026, 9:05 p.m. 17 Sep 2026, 9:05 p.m.
    link

    Wales are playing four games in ten days. Poor Nico, he'll have played more games for Wales than he has for us all season.

    And England. Who'd have imagined the dream of a September double header against Czechia.

  • link
    Loafer
    Squad 740 posts
    17 Sep 2026, 9:48 p.m. 17 Sep 2026, 9:48 p.m.
    link

    Apparently we also play Croatia yet a--fucking-gain

  • link
    JRs_Cigarette
    Squad 2989 posts
    17 Sep 2026, 11:34 p.m. 17 Sep 2026, 11:34 p.m.
    link
    @Jake has written:

    Poor Nico, he'll have played more games for Wales than he has for us all season.

    This just isn't going to be true is it?

  • link
    Russ
    Squad 8078 posts
    18 Sep 2026, 4:10 a.m. 18 Sep 2026, 4:10 a.m.
    link
    @Jake has written:

    Wales are playing four games in ten days. Poor Nico, he'll have played more games for Wales than he has for us all season.

    He plays for Argentina

  • link
    Ingo
    Squad 3301 posts
    18 Sep 2026, 7:51 a.m. 18 Sep 2026, 7:51 a.m.
    link
    @Guru has written:

    I feel bad that I had one go at a “not a match thread.” We won. And the fucking glory boy comes flooding back. Prematurely.

    Snipe snipe snipe, snipe snipe snipe, snipe snipe snipe.

    Bugger off.

  • link
    Mangetout
    Squad 3155 posts
    18 Sep 2026, 8:07 a.m. 18 Sep 2026, 8:07 a.m.
    link
    @Russ has written:
    @Jake has written:

    Wales are playing four games in ten days. Poor Nico, he'll have played more games for Wales than he has for us all season.

    He plays for Argentina

    He's talking about Nico Williams. Who plays for Spain.

    Lessred likes this.

    favorite 1

  • link
    Dave_Rave
    Squad 4915 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 4:26 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 4:26 p.m.
    link

    Cunha for Aina, who replaces Kalimuendo on the bench.

  • link
    Sean
    Squad 2631 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 4:32 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 4:32 p.m.
    link
    @Dave_Rave has written:

    Cunha for Aina, who replaces Kalimuendo on the bench.

    I involuntarily read that to the tune of Kokomo.

    Resident_Alien and Dave_Rave like this.

    favorite 2

  • link
    Dave_Rave
    Squad 4915 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 5:27 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 5:27 p.m.
    link
    @Sean has written:
    @Dave_Rave has written:

    Cunha for Aina, who replaces Kalimuendo on the bench.

    I involuntarily read that to the tune of Kokomo.

    I'm now slightly disappointed that we let Morato go.
    But only slightly.

    Sean and Resident_Alien like this.

    favorite 2

  • link
    tricky
    Board 8865 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 5:31 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 5:31 p.m.
    link

    I felt that we maybe could have still used him, and felt a little sad. Then I saw him jogging back, miles from the ball, as someone ran in on goal in the game earlier, and I got over it.

  • link
    Dave_Rave
    Squad 4915 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 5:47 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 5:47 p.m.
    link

    Once again there's a large gap between Schlager / McAtee and the back 3. I don't think the 2 of them are always aware of what's happening behind them and lack the pace to recover once they've realised.

    Andyp likes this.

    favorite 1

  • link
    Russ
    Squad 8078 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 5:53 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 5:53 p.m.
    link

    I'm really not sure what Schlager has done to get picked over Sangare and Dominguez other than be the manager's Austrian buddy. I can't see a single thing he does better than either of them, and in most areas he's considerably less capable.

  • link
    Mangetout
    Squad 3155 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 5:58 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 5:58 p.m.
    link

    Insomnia means I'm able to listen to this one. Encouraging but blunt is my impression. Which is itself concerning, given the opposition.

  • link
    Russ
    Squad 8078 posts
    19 Sep 2026, 6:01 p.m. 19 Sep 2026, 6:01 p.m.
    link

    Not really anything encouraging about it. We are devoid of ideas against a team devoid of talent.

    Not sure whose great idea it was to put this match in a primetime slot.

first_page chevron_left
chevron_right last_page
arrow_upward Go to top
  • Return to Home
  • Turnstile
  • Turdle
  • Talkdash
  • Terms of service
The Daily Cut and Thrust at trentend.uk powered by misago