Glasner will finish the season at Forest. I'm almost certain of it. So you may as well get used to him.
Glasner will finish the season at Forest. I'm almost certain of it. So you may as well get used to him.
What, exactly, about Marinakis's track record with Forest makes you think that?
@JimShady has written: @Russ has written:We're going to get our shit pushed in at Palace in three weeks and Marinakis will fire him
Glasner will finish the season at Forest. I'm almost certain of it. So you may as well get used to him.
What, exactly, about Marinakis's track record with Forest makes you think that?
Every appointment he's ever made, apart from those last season?
same dumb lack of planning
How should this have been addressed without buying 10 new players and somehow moving on 12?
That was shit, but it all feels foundational to getting better in the medium term.
I’ve just seen a clip that clearly shows it was the Coventry player that actually made the defender fall over, not the minimal contact from Jesus. VAR can fuck off, absolute gimps desperate to rule it out.
Our next 4 home games are Arsenal, City , Chelsea, Brighton.
Not an easy run. Were we noticeably better today than against Leeds in game 1? Not sure I see much change.
All of them, apart from Chelsea, bizarrely, will want to dominate possession. Recent history says that suits us, and Glasner, better.
I’ve just seen a clip that clearly shows it was the Coventry player that actually made the defender fall over, not the minimal contact from Jesus. VAR can fuck off, absolute gimps desperate to rule it out.
It's the contact just before that video starts that Jesus makes that causes the guy to lose his balance.
It's a foul. A soft one but a foul.
I look forward with no expectation for similar amounts of contact to be given as fouls from now on all across the pitch.
I look forward with no expectation for similar amounts of contact to be given as fouls from now on all across the pitch.
You're catching on.
It's nothing to do with refereeing the game properly, it's all about influencing the lumpy statistical events.
The inability to celebrate a goal at point of scoring is really starting to kill things for me.
It's the contact just before that video starts that Jesus makes that causes the guy to lose his balance.
It's a foul. A soft one but a foul.
I look forward with no expectation for similar amounts of contact to be given as fouls from now on all across the pitch.
My gripe is that you 100% know that in a few weeks the same happens and the goal stands.
They will say not enough to get VAR involved.
Probably going against us.
That goal was disallowed due to Man City last week, like Necos was disallowed due to Maguires handball the week before.
The inability to celebrate a goal at point of scoring is really starting to kill things for me.
Me too. This season, for the first time, I’ve become very aware that I hardly celebrate a goal because of what’s likely to come next.
It's been so long since we scored a goal that I've forgotten what celebrating one feels like.
It's been so long since we scored a goal that I've forgotten what celebrating one feels like.
Oh, I know the answer to this...it's "napalm in the morning".
A question for those more attuned to tactical nuance better than me
If Glasner teams struggle against teams who don't want a lot of the ball and he wants to play best on transition, how is that progress from Cooper and Nuno?
Pretty much everyone struggles to break down a well set defence. Man City only beat Cov 1-0 and they are very attuned to pulling defences apart.