search
Sign in
  • chevron_right Threads
  • label Forest

Ex-Forest players

JimShady
17 May 2023
chat_bubble_outline 1.0K
  • check_circle
first_page chevron_left
first_page chevron_left
  • link
    dj_bobbins
    Squad 1195 posts
    1 Oct 2026, 9:54 a.m. 1 Oct 2026, 9:54 a.m.
    link

    You need to be aware of the musical act Savage Garden.

  • link
    tricky
    Board 8843 posts
    1 Oct 2026, 10:16 a.m. 1 Oct 2026, 10:16 a.m.
    link

    Is that Robbie's son?

  • link
    Mangetout
    Squad 3148 posts
    1 Oct 2026, 4:51 p.m. 1 Oct 2026, 4:51 p.m.
    link
    @dj_bobbins has written:

    You need to be aware of the musical act Savage Garden.

    I'll be honest, I thought Sean at least would get it. And at most.

    dj_bobbins likes this.

    favorite 1

  • link
    dj_bobbins
    Squad 1195 posts
    1 Oct 2026, 7:30 p.m. 1 Oct 2026, 7:30 p.m.
    link

    He's on his honeymoon.

    Mangetout likes this.

    favorite 1

  • link
    Russ
    Squad 8072 posts
    1 Oct 2026, 8 p.m. 1 Oct 2026, 8 p.m.
    link

    He prefers it called his holibobs.

  • link
    Sean
    Squad 2622 posts
    2 Oct 2026, 9:47 a.m. 2 Oct 2026, 9:47 a.m.
    link
    @Mangetout has written:
    @dj_bobbins has written:

    You need to be aware of the musical act Savage Garden.

    I'll be honest, I thought Sean at least would get it. And at most.

    I did.

first_page chevron_left
arrow_upward Go to top
  • Return to Home
  • Turnstile
  • Turdle
  • Talkdash
  • Terms of service
The Daily Cut and Thrust at trentend.uk powered by misago