Standard Brexit rant of the month incoming:
No, I can not do anything about German customs, you fucking creatin.
Standard Brexit rant of the month incoming:
No, I can not do anything about German customs, you fucking creatin.
People always blame the messenger - we get moaned at because they have to pay tax - it's not down to me mate. I always offer to reduce their tax bill to zero by increasing my bill
Jetlag. Was reading at about 8pm last night and couldn't keep my eyes open. Dozed until about midnight and didn't get to sleep again until 4am.
Had to have another snooze around 1pm today. Hoping I'll sleep better tonight. It's always much worse heading East than West.
I believe we are generally the same age (45-65), we have missed final salary pensions, pension age has gone up and now we miss the triple lock.
I'm not saying that it's a bad thing because social care is a big hole in the finances.
I am saying I feel that we have been the generation that have been shit on from politics.
Still not desperate enough to listen to Nigel..
Don't be whiny. Have you seen what we've done to kids?
We had it all. We shit the bed with our self absorbed choices. It's on us. Help fix it, or get out of the way.
Sorry, I know you are a good guy, but I have absolutely no time for that cobblers. Politics was us, and our choices. The power lay with us...we absolutely dropped the ball big style....and we are far from the worst victims.
You keep saying this Tricky, we voted against Brexit, we explain to the nutters why we are all immigrants, we voted for liberal values.
What are we supposed to do to stop the russian invasion?
Assert your values, in every forum. Stand up, be a man, don't be whiny and supine.
And I should remind you at this point that I have an autistic boy,about to turn 18, and I think the level of service from the NHS and local government has been exceptional. We do do some things right.
Go on. I've been on here for years, you keep telling us to fight, but very sketchy on the details..
In the face of lots of areas where we don't. There are those that would take that away from you if nobody stops them.
Build social capital, don't stand by and let it be ever more eroded. Particularly not because you are the most hard done by.
You aren't.
Make sure that is there for other people in need. Those who need hope and opportunity. You didn't make that. Try to leave it for those who follow.
Whatever we all are doing isn't enough. Look inside yourself and ask what you can do. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You've had a fair crack at it. Others don't.
Not that I'm looking for a leader!, but you say fight, fight against what? And what are you doing apart from blaming us?
,
Tricky gone full AI, bless him
I'm not buying the shit that is being shoveled. I don't buy their media, I don't buy their travel. I don't buy their electric cars.
I tell everyone what I think and what I believe in, and what I want for us.
I work with kids, because we pulled the rug from under them.
I promote equality and call out unfairness.
I vote on that basis.
If everyone did what I do, because they held the values that I do, things would look a lot different.
And if that doesn't work I shall practically and physically resist when they are here.
Why shouldn't I blame us? Who else do you think is to blame?
Fair enough, sounds like a lot like me, probably the same as the rest on here. Apart from working with kids.
Just saying..