• 25 Aug 2024, 3:21 p.m.

in no particular order…

Jet lag just when I thought I was through it, Senora Mus decided that at 5am this morning, I needed to know that she had been awake since 4am.
    Found out this morning that the sister of a university girlfriend has died from Brain Cancer.
    My sister was diagnosed with Colon cancer last week.

• 25 Aug 2024, 3:45 p.m.

I sat and talked with various friends who were very lovely to me about current goings on, and we listened to some excellent music, and then I went to bed.

I'm sorry, but on the strength of the pilot I suspect that the series isn't getting commissioned.

• 25 Aug 2024, 3:47 p.m.

That's all very sucky, sorry to hear it. Well, apart from the jet lag which is clear cut case of TUP.

• 25 Aug 2024, 4 p.m.

I reckon Dave could do something with that…it’s not the best material but it’s a start. Throw in accidentally putting vodka in a tropical fish tank, some energetic dancing and a ruptured Achilles and a psychotic pizza delivery guy who won’t leave and I think it could fly. Seinfeld did more with less

• 25 Aug 2024, 4:33 p.m.

We had an impromptu drinking session at uni one evening when I had to be up the next morning pretty early to read the news on the student radio station. We were drinking whatever we had in the flat - I'd just bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka.

We all staggered off to our rooms in the early hours and my alarm went off at something daft like 5.30am. I lurched into the kitchen to get a glass of water feeling pretty rough, but just about functional.

Opened the fridge door and there was a quarter of the bottle remaining. I'm pretty sure I'd be hospitalised these days if if consumed more than a half a litre of vodka (is that a pint?) in one sitting. Hilarious how in your late teens and early 20s you can shake that stuff off with a cup of tea and a paracetamol.

• 25 Aug 2024, 6:13 p.m.

Sorry to hear that Mus. Jet lag is nothing to laugh at.

Obviously sorry about the cancer and death, as well.

• 2 Sep 2024, 2:26 p.m.

Fucking international weekend already. The season has barely started and it's already being interrupted for shit pointless internationals. Apparently we're playing Ireland away and Finland at home in the UEFA Nations League.

Taiwo has been called up for Nigeria so we've probably seen the last of him until December with a mysterious undisclosed injury.

• 2 Sep 2024, 2:37 p.m.

Who had Monday at 2.30? Send me a picture of your ticket and I'll post your carrot out to you.

• 3 Sep 2024, 11:08 a.m.

60 years old women called Sharon, who introduce themselves as Shazza.

• 3 Sep 2024, 2:27 p.m.

You get what you pay for, Mince.

• 12 Sep 2024, 10:30 a.m.

It's fucking cold. Winter cold almost. Having had no summer to speak of.

• 12 Sep 2024, 12:07 p.m.

Little Miss Shady being unwell, while Mrs Shady is in London, and I have a ton of meetings to Zoom into today.

• 12 Sep 2024, 12:17 p.m.

Pretty sure I read about it being Starmer's fault for denying someone's impoverished granny some free coal for thier castle scullery hearth, even though they died multiple times for their country in 2 world wars in order to give easy life train drivers a pay rise so that they're all on 75K a week and don't have to work at all Fridays.

• 12 Sep 2024, 12:23 p.m.

This is probably the most Shady thing Shady has posted this week.

Textbook. Great work team.110%. Smashed it.