We shouldn't be worried. They are even worse than us..
Chicago: Looking for that sliver of light.
We shouldn't be worried. They are even worse than us..
Chicago: Looking for that sliver of light.
They have shit tons of money, their chances of getting their shit together this season are far greater than ours, his chances of getting selected by the German cunt are far better if he's playing for a Sky 6 team, and he's undoubtedly aware that the prime of his career is being wasted here.
We should absolutely be worried.
I’m not really sure I buy MGW doesn’t get in the England squad as he doesn’t play for a Sky 6 club.
Anderson didn’t have any issues at all.
I just think Tuchel doesn’t like him.
I think it's pretty clear this is Morgan's last season at Forest. It's whether he can be persuaded not to agitate for a move in January, I guess.
Spurs seriously over pay.
Bayern Munich are interested in Nottingham Forest's England midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White, 26. (Talksport)
Would seem an excellent deal for all concerned except us.
That's been reported before. If he leaves in the summer, which I think he might for his England ambitions, I'd prefer he went abroad than the PL.
Think his new agents are very well connected to Bayern and he’s seen as a replacement if Olise leaves.
At least some Germans like him.
We are proper fucked when he leaves.
I don’t have any confidence we’d get a suitable replacement given we knew Anderson was going for ages and just sent McAtee to the gym.
At least we have a resident Bayern botherer to tell us how he's getting on and continually remind us of those halycyon days when we dared delusions of mediocrity.
No, I don't particularly want to hear that either.