• 19 Sep 2024, 10 p.m.

Tough one this. Both on the same number of points. Very Well run club. Entitled fans. But are they going a bit Curbishley with 200 million spent this summer and a young dynamic manager. Nah. The cnuts got rid of De Zerbi because he was being knob so i suspect this will be a tough match.

Hopefully they are still titting around at the back and we can catch them out. Never liked Seagulls anyway...

What kind of line up? Same one or go winger on winger action?

This game will be entertaining but the optimist in me says 1-1. Maybe we can Everton the bastards (not this season obviously) and hit them on the break and crush them. probably not so 1-1. James Ward Prowse breaks the Premier league free kick record with a scoring free kick and the Brighton fans lose their shit because he used to be a soton-ista.

Would love a win but don't think so even though we seem to be a premier league side which is nice.

Either way we will be above Everton and Fester who are playing each other this weekend which will be guffawing time.

Chicago: Loading up the Air Pistol.

• 19 Sep 2024, 10:40 p.m.

What?
    I used to live in Brighton, long ago, and it's a fabulous place. The football team was a basket case since the early 80s until relatively recently and the success has been well and hard earned. They've spent some money that Chelsea stupidly donated and are dealing with some major changes.

• 20 Sep 2024, 12:25 a.m.

Look just go with the narrative alright? Jeez, they are the enemy this weekend and we need to demonise them to get that extra 1%. I also read some of their comments a few years ago and I know all football clubs have these fans but I thought..,.Whilst not Scousers they remind me of Charlton fans a little.

Anyway carry on...

Chicago: Story teller.