• Squad
    16 Mar 2024, 6:36 p.m.

Felt fine about the game until the late subs. Same sort of subs that contributed towards Cooper’s demise

• 16 Mar 2024, 6:46 p.m.

Worse than Cooper's in the home game. Cooper just freshened up the midfield and defence. Nuno went into full on retreat and took off his forwards.

• 16 Mar 2024, 6:52 p.m.

Origi? Riberio? Reyna?

• 16 Mar 2024, 6:57 p.m.

Managed to watch the second half and it was mostly kinda ok. We were better than Luton but perpetually vulnerable and gave no confidence that we would score.

Sangare is clearly (to me) good enough but his brain is not working right. Yates' brain seems fine but his feet aren't. Origi is such a lump. Elanga was, to be polite, played out of the game. The subs were uncomfortable, such that the goal felt unsurprising.

I didn't enjoy it.

• 16 Mar 2024, 6:59 p.m.

As my brother just said it's results like under Cooper without any of the feel good factor towards Nuno.

• 16 Mar 2024, 7:03 p.m.

Sounds like some of the crowd were having a go at team at the end today. First time I've heard of that since Houghton.

• 16 Mar 2024, 7:06 p.m.

Some fat old Luton wanker was having a go at Murillo about three feet away after he'd clattered Mpanzu. Of all the guys I wouldn't want to goad, Murillo is up there. He was a beast today, Luton were really physical and he gave it all back with interest. That boy is built for the Premier League.

• 16 Mar 2024, 7:12 p.m.

If we’d took our chances we’d have had all three points. We didn’t so we got one which is far from a disaster. It’s was vital we didn’t lose.

There are plenty of points to play for and we can easily do it however our fanbase seems to have gone toxic and is desperate for Nuno to fail.

It’s utterly bizarre, I can only assume it’s an East Midlands things because between us, Derby and Leicester we really do have some of the biggest fuckwit fans in the country.

• 16 Mar 2024, 7:13 p.m.

Apart from those at Fulham screaming at the players. And calling them wankers.

• 16 Mar 2024, 7:15 p.m.

I certainly had the feel good factor when we conceded two late goals at home to Luton, and 4-0 down at half time away at Fulham. It was a right fucking laugh.

• 16 Mar 2024, 7:33 p.m.

27 points to play for you're right, but 1 win in 12 is it....

• 16 Mar 2024, 7:34 p.m.

When was that?

• 16 Mar 2024, 9:47 p.m.

I was there. Enjoyed the day, more so than either Manchester team or Villa. Proper stadium, weird working mens club sort of bar, decent stewards, good view close to the pitch. Old school stuff.

Thought we were the better team but can’t finish, partly due to lack of ability partly because they were lucky / defended well. We should have been out of sight before their goal. They were always going to score against us at some point. We just needed to be two ahead when that happened. Yes, there was one (one) bloke shouting angrily at Nuno at the end. Nobody else joined in. Nuno did walk off quickly without initially acknowledging the fans but seemed to come back and do so, albeit half heartedly.

Not the best result but a reasonable performance and at least we didn’t lose. We can still do this, even with a 6 point deduction.

• 16 Mar 2024, 10:50 p.m.

So Fucking predictable. We had two chances cleared off the line a one on one and were the most creative side but we kept them in the game. Then we just stop attacking and invite them onto us. Wood being injured was terrible as he was excellent all game. We seem to have stopped scoring and they were just chucking it up there for us to defend. Which ultimately we could not. Murillo was excellent too. Everyone else proficient until the obvious collapse at the end. We really need to take the game to teams when we are winning so they can't just get the ball back and lump it back into the danger zone.

With no forwards left to speak of I really hope we have someone available after the international break. I seriously think we are in trouble now. Luton are argy bargy twats but with the exception of Barkley are very pedestrian.

Sangare was just not at the races. I am fully aware he is coming back from an injury but if he isn't ready then put the Dom in. He can tackle and more importantly he can run. Sandare looks like he is running in quicksand. Did we stop scoring after our favourite Belgium was shipped out to France?

It seems like it...

It has to be at a certain point where we need to see what Reyna and Ribeiro can do if we are down to the bare bones.

We show too much respect to the other teams. It's obvious we cannot defend set pieces so we need to take the game to the other team. Hugely frustrating game. I can only hope that the verdict on Monday is in our favour.

Arse...

Chicago: About to hit the bottle.

• 17 Mar 2024, 7:43 a.m.

Yes, and with the greatest of respect, that's bullshit. If you're in the ground, you've got no access to replays, and none of the various analytical tools that you get when watching on the television, etc.