• 22 Jun 2024, 5:48 p.m.

That's up to you. Personally I'd try to avoid Russian puppets, or those destroying my country/your children's future. But I recognise that we are all different.

• 22 Jun 2024, 6:12 p.m.

Or in simple language, anything that isn’t Tory

• 22 Jun 2024, 6:19 p.m.

Reform?

• 22 Jun 2024, 7:34 p.m.

Seems weird to me that the party parroting Putin lines are cannibalising votes from the, apparently, Russian backed government to put the leftish party into government.

But all part of the plan, I'm sure.

• 22 Jun 2024, 8:15 p.m.

Maybe they're cannibalising the burbling deranged fascist wing of what's left of the totally discredited tory party. So that they have somewhere to go, rather than being dispersed by this lost battle.

The Kremlin has history of destabilising countries over decades. They aren't going to piss themselves over a minor setback.

I did wonder what they were up to when they were burying Dishy, and then promoting the fascist Kermit alike. That would be my current best guess.

Don't imagine one election is enough to write off their significant investment in the country. They will have a plan. They're also not against an ice pick in your blind side, and backing a new more mental jockey.

• 22 Jun 2024, 8:40 p.m.

I didn't realise George Galloway was going to be Prime Minister.

• 22 Jun 2024, 8:44 p.m.

I think he means the slightly right of center one that aren't fascists and don't want to remove all your rights.

• 22 Jun 2024, 8:47 p.m.

My God, you surely aren't in favour of that arsehole.

The "ish" was deliberate.

• 22 Jun 2024, 9:29 p.m.

I like the sound of these guys, who are they?

• Squad
    22 Jun 2024, 9:30 p.m.

They aren’t giving us an EO2HO that’s for sure.

• 22 Jun 2024, 9:31 p.m.

You wouldn't like them, they buy fields for donkeys.

• 22 Jun 2024, 10:17 p.m.

I'd find it challenging to vote for a Galloway led party, but the manifesto is not a million miles from my position.

Labour merely offer a platform of the status quo to give the general public time to change their minds about the Tories so they can have another stint lining their pockets.

I'll be voting Lib Dem this time, as the best bet of destroying the Tories, but the only way forward is to push for PR. I'm hoping Reform get more votes than the Tories and bugger all seats to once again show that FPTP does not create a parliament representative of the views of the public. A system where Labour with about 40% of the vote get 75% of the seats is a failed system.

With PR, the Tories will never be able to inflict the damage of the last decade again, and a Labour government would need to listen to the Greens, who'd get a larger vote in a PR system.

• 23 Jun 2024, 8:02 a.m.

That does all sound rather expensive.

So;

Tories and Reform - Russians
    Workers rights - Communist

So this Labour party thing, will a small business perform better with those guys? One is slightly concerned that Keir Starmer doesn't have the lunatic fringe in the can, in the way Tony Blair did.

• 23 Jun 2024, 8:26 a.m.

So what's the plan? Not vote for the bland nice centralist man, in case there are unspecified unproven lurking nutters poised to take the reins. Instead handing power to de facto compromised corrupt nutters who are asset stripping your country, have a track record of removing your rights and slashing your standard of living, and are the proven fascist liars feeding your fears?

Love the way the propaganda has got so many people to be more afraid of the possible, than the demonstrably worse current reality.

Very weird emotionally retarded little country.