• 31 Jan 2024, 11:06 a.m.

It obviously won't be credited as such but I think there's a fair chance the first goal was technically an own-goal. I'm not sure the shot was on target until it hit Turner's knee.

• 31 Jan 2024, 11:29 a.m.

It's not uncommon - Citeh and United both do it fairly regularly.
    U21s played (and beat) the sheep on Monday. (McDonnell, Sanders and Osong who have been on the first team bench recently all played).
    I thought it was more interesting that Nuno filled the bench with those three in the previous games, but not one of them actually got on the pitch, and then in the pre-Arsenal presser, he was bemoaning the fact he had to fill the bench with them.

• 31 Jan 2024, 11:51 a.m.

Radio Nottingham surmised that Turner was carrying an injury and so there was double cover on the bench in case he had to go off early on (insert 'if only' joke here).

• 31 Jan 2024, 11:54 a.m.

Did wonder when he got treatment for his wrist after an innocuous fall in the first half.

• 31 Jan 2024, 12:07 p.m.

Thought Nuno post game said he just filled bench with them as McKenna was due to be on there but then went to Copenhagen that morning and all the youth guys had played the night before.

Also said Wood was ill at half time so had to bring T on earlier than planned.

• 31 Jan 2024, 10:40 p.m.

I watched the game and Arsenal were really struggling to break us down and if it wasn't for cock ups we could of or should of had a result. Were we good? No. Were Arsenal better? Yes. They were also insanely frustrated. Montiel is a hideous defender but decent going forward. His mistake killed us. It pains me to say that I have been on the same Ayahuasca as Russ as Handsy Turner had a pretty solid game before and after the bollocks up. Now, many many goalkeepers have been megged so I don't necessarily blame him for that. It's a miracle the bloke isn't a basket case. He commanded his area well and made some good saves. I have seen Allison megged a few times in my life so it happens. It unfortunately happened when everyone thought Neco had been fouled. We switch off like amateurs and that is what kills us in the top league. I was worried about Luton. I am really worried about them now. They are us from last season and look to have good momentum for escapability. We need to hope Everton are on the doom cycle. I suspect they are.

Not a pretty game. The good news is that we have Taiwo back, Elanga back and Reyna who can play on the wing and the number 10. MGW needs to stay healthy.

The Forest atmosphere seems to have gone though. It's very noticeable watching that. If we have any chance we need to get our bollocks back and yes I am talking about the crowd.

Also Toff's did a lovely job of quietly keeping Saka quiet. I thought he was excellent. Omidelewhatsit is good too. You get a fit and firing Felipe between the two of them and you have something. Montiel shouldn't be anywhere near the defence though.

The smelly Muffs are next and If Niakhaté isn't ready then I think Felipe if right can keep that big lanky cunt Solanky quiet....

Pivotal game at the weekend.

I will also be watching the Saturday games where it would be nice if Spuds and Geordie arab cheating bastards do us a favour.

Chicago: Only slightly downbeat.

• 1 Feb 2024, 7:08 p.m.

Regarding the atmosphere, I think it would have built and built during the second half the more we could have kept them out.

People forget that the atmosphere for the City game at home last year was like a library for 80 minutes.