Skip to main content
Topic: Away at Sheffield United - playoff semi leg one (Read 3875 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Away at Sheffield United - playoff semi leg one

Reply #120
Great mental boost.

In other news I've come to the "Forest" pub and there's about 500 Chelsea fans here. It's f*cking annoying.

Especially as you're going to miss the last 15 minutes when they turn over for the Cup Final. What a joke clashing the two matches.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #121
Great mental boost.

In other news I've come to the "Forest" pub and there's about 500 Chelsea fans here. It's f*cking annoying.

They tweeted during the week that due to the cup final they were going to another branch today. Think it was Canary Wharf.
Mull Of Kintyre 1 Annie's Song 0

Reply #122
You won't know them - they go to a different school.

Reply #123
Window painted, lawn mowed, Mrs Simon away for the night. Now come on Forest, let’s win a football match!

Reply #125
They tweeted during the week that due to the cup final they were going to another branch today. Think it was Canary Wharf.

Yeah. I discovered that at 14:15. Already in Marylebone. Now on a mad dash to Canary Wharf. Had to leave my bike in Marylebone. Plus just realised I've left my card behind the bar in Marylebone .....

Reply #126
Billy Sharp not in the SUFC squad. I know they still have lots of good players who can hurt us, but Sharp scares me.

Reply #128
Where the f*ck is the build up?
I think most of you are the thick dumb tw@ts.

Reply #129
On the radio and in your heart.

Reply #130
On the radio and in your heart.

TBF the build up on the radio sounds like it's coming from whatever nightclubs I used to frequent in the 90s.

Reply #131
I'm nervous now. Come on, you f*ckers!!!!

Reply #133
We'll be fine.

Reply #134
Brid's read, is essentially the same as mine. I think over two legs the percentages will play out better. I think we will be okay...and we have plenty of time to overcome any setbacks. Don't even think of looking at me funny in the second half of the second leg, though.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.