Skip to main content
Topic: NFFC news thread (Read 323457 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NFFC news thread

Reply #6990
He was worried Mrs Shady might try to make an Honest Man out of him.

This was a good football joke that worked on several levels. It's not my fault you're a slow audience.

Reply #6992
Shady 'literally' told you the other day that Ayr Utd were called 'the Honest Men'.

Reply #6993
The swine here prefer their pearls on obvious display. You're too good for us m'lud.
This post does not consist of knowns. It does not even consist of known unknowns. It is, in fact, complete horsesh!t.

Reply #6994
I was in Ayr just before Covid. It was an OK place.  There was a Witherspoon in an old church. I only stopped the one night and caught the ferry from Crianlarich to Larne for my long drive to Westport in County Mayo.

Reply #6995
The ferry from Crianlarich, aye? Did you now?

Reply #6997
I was in Ayr just before Covid. It was an OK place.  There was a Witherspoon in an old church. I only stopped the one night and caught the ferry from Crianlarich to Larne for my long drive to Westport in County Mayo.

Of course you did.

Reply #6998
I lived in Ayr while I was based at Prestwick in the early-90s. There are far worse places

Reply #6999
I imagine it was better back then, when people could afford to run the heating/chuck another pleb on the fire.
This post does not consist of knowns. It does not even consist of known unknowns. It is, in fact, complete horsesh!t.

Reply #7001
(You're not on mute, Jim.)

Reply #7002
He can't hear you. You're on cardboard.

Reply #7003
(You're not on cardboard, Florist.)

Reply #7004
You are.