Skip to main content
Topic: What's pleasing me today (Read 540583 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's pleasing me today

Reply #6615
I can understand that they probably don't have a fully stocked bar, but surely you can at least get wine and canapes at tile warehouse?
This post does not consist of knowns. It does not even consist of known unknowns. It is, in fact, complete horsesh!t.

Reply #6616
You could probably get some smack at tile whorehouse.

Reply #6617
There you are then. No responsible employer would want Jim going back to work after that.
This post does not consist of knowns. It does not even consist of known unknowns. It is, in fact, complete horsesh!t.

Reply #6618
No matter how smacked off his tits he is he should be at work for his allotted hours.
Europe. It's happening.

Reply #6619
Too late mugs. I'm in St James Park eating an ice lolly. Supposedly I'll then be doing a 10K run but I've been procrastinating so long I'm not sure it's going to happen.

Reply #6620
Too late mugs. I'm in St James Park eating an ice lolly. Supposedly I'll then be doing a 10K run but I've been procrastinating so long I'm not sure it's going to happen.

You could use the time to finish the world's longest tiling job.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #6621
He can't. He just took all the tiles back and swapped them for an ice lolly.

Reply #6622
...and a speedball.

Reply #6623
You could use the time to finish the world's longest tiling job.

Russ, for f*cks sake listen. He's doing 3 tiles a month, ideally not all at the same time, and no more.
Europe. It's happening.

Reply #6625
Rented a stump grinder this afternoon and spent a couple of hours turning a 3' oak stump into sawdust. Man points are off the chart right now.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #6626
When I rent toys like that my eldest son gets first dibs. They next piece of heavy kit with a petrol motor will be a mill for grinding branches (whatever that’s called).

Reply #6627
 I've gone on a bike ride. So as you might imagine, I'm sat in a pub beer garden, with a pint.

Reply #6628
I have heavily worked every single vague contact I have over the last few days .... but I have a ticket for Tuesday!  8)

Reply #6629
I have heavily worked every single vague contact I have over the last few days .... but I have a ticket for Tuesday!  8)

Was it bribery or blackmail wot did it?