Skip to main content
Topic: Poll of the week (Read 2026 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Poll of the week

Reply #45
Whilst picking Blingard and him doing absolutely f*ck all is likely to shorten Cooper's stay for a different reason.
Tramadoled up to the eyeballs.

Reply #46
Although to be fair to Blingard he did get an assist last night.
Tramadoled up to the eyeballs.

Reply #47

I was sure we would get dubbed last night while many idiots were predicting a score the other way. I'm not a football expert but I can see clearly a team devoid of confidence, talent and spirit.

You're sure we'll get dubbed in every match we play, so no change there. Talentless? Lacking confidence, yes, but I'm damn near certain I could find a post from you towards then end of Hughton's reign branding the players talentless. You don't help yourself when you talk such sh!t.

Reply #48
You're sure we'll get dubbed in every match we play, so no change there. Talentless? Lacking confidence, yes, but I'm damn near certain I could find a post from you towards then end of Hughton's reign branding the players talentless. You don't help yourself when you talk such sh!t.
  The players under Hughton had no confidence,  no direction and were confused by his tactics. If that's sh!t so be it. I'm disappointed you have decided to join the anything donny says is wrong crowd.

Reply #49
  The players under Hughton had no confidence,  no direction and were confused by his tactics. If that's sh!t so be it. I'm disappointed you have decided to join the anything donny says is wrong crowd.
 Source?
This post does not consist of knowns. It does not even consist of known unknowns. It is, in fact, complete horsesh!t.

Reply #51
You need a source donny, or its just spouting presumptive guesswork.
This post does not consist of knowns. It does not even consist of known unknowns. It is, in fact, complete horsesh!t.

Reply #52
Can I play?

The players under Hughton had lots of confidence and direction and were confused by his tracksuits.
Europe. It's happening.

Reply #53

I'm not. I just know that you would have described our players as crap last season:

However we still have a very poor side, I just think someone else may be able to get a bit more out of them. If Hughton had led the side at Huddersfield we would have lost.

Is it worth pointing out that the backbone of that side went on to achieve promotion last season?
That's not an argument for or against Cooper at the present time; that decision is out of my control and I don't really care enough to be upset by it. However, I don't believe all our players are rubbish.

Reply #54
We have a core of players that are not premiership quality. We have Lingard out for a stroll. I won't join the witch hunt on Johnson as I think he is the real deal surrounded by incompetence. Too many of they selected players cannot perform as Cooper wants.

Reply #56
Briefing flop-flip:

"Nottingham Forest manager Steve Cooper is obviously under pressure.
But I understand his position is not as much under threat as recent reports suggest.
Forest are still likely to stick with him " (A Sun journalist.)

Reply #57
The f*cking moron on Ingo’s favourite social media platform might be able to stop his boycott then.

Reply #58
The f*cking moron on Ingo’s favourite social media platform might be able to stop his boycott then.

Is Tricky boycotting clean pants again?
Europe. It's happening.

Reply #59
The moment that you put pants on, they are no longer clean, I thought?

How on earth do you manage to wear clean pants? Not touch them? Some sort of pant condom?