Skip to main content
Topic: Poll of the week (Read 2299 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Poll of the week

Reply #75
Why would the manager feature players who he thinks are less good than the players he's chosen?

Last season, he barely chose Alex Mighten or Gaten Bong. Did we think that was a conspiracy?
  He didn't pay millions for them and massive wages.

Reply #76

Only think I wonder needs changing - Cooper, Reid and Tate are ‘ship rookies. Does that team need experience adding as much as the playing staff do?

Harry Redknapp as DoF?

Reply #77
Psycho! Psycho! Psycho!

Reply #79
I hope you enjoy these conversations with a fictional persona Florist, because I'm pretty sure the other person enjoys wasting yours and others time.

Reply #83
According to the latest news he has been given more time. Not sure about Murphy he is predicted to get the boot.

Reply #85
I did say a few weeks ago that Murphy was clearly not close to being qualified to be CEO of a premier league club. Unfortunate that he can’t be demoted to a role that puts him in charge of football stuff and leaves the other stuff to others.

Reply #86
If we are going to change manager, I'd rather we went for an unknown (to me). I know Rafa will be sh!t. At least if it's someone that I've never heard of theres at least a very slim chance we'll find a gem, and I'll have a few weeks of at least wondering if we have found a gem before they inevitably turn out to be sh!t.

Rafa, if employed now, won't see the season out.

Still Cooper in for me. But for f*cks sake put an extra body in midfield man.

Reply #87
It has to be Poch or a German.

And for the love of God bring back Steven Reid.

Chicago: Not really paying attention. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #88
It has to be Poch

This is your latest "we should sign Kai Havertz / Connor whatsisname / someone else who would have absolutely no interest in coming here" hobby horse, isn't it?

I'll save you the trouble. If he fires Cooper it's going to be Pedro Martins.
The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed.

Reply #89
I love how you take everything I say as an absolute.  (especially when you accused me of interpreting your posts as binary, (which is awfully pretentious by the way)), I said in my post that I wasn't paying attention as this is nonsense until it isn't.

Although yesterday really was hard to take and we are currently going backwards..

And why not Poch?

Chicago: Reading the Appendix of Dune. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.